Our innovatively designed quick-acting KWik-Lok closure completes this fully automated pressure vessel designed for testing technologically advanced subsea components for deep ocean simulation for our customer, the world’s leading oilfield services provider. 495 bar, 1000mm ID x 3000mm deep with an automated pressure control system, HMI control panel, fill/drain system complete with data logging capabilities, access platform and closure parking frame for easily and safely handling and transferring the test component. When it’s safe to do so, our fully qualified and experienced KW personnel will install and commission with full operator training.
KWik-Lok Closure Hyperbaric Test System
- Pressure Systems Designed for Challenging Applications 23rd July 2021
- Automation and Control Systems for Testing Subsea Equipment 14th July 2021
- High Pressure Testing with Third Party Inspection 9th July 2021
- High Pressure Testing System for Oceanographic Research 9th July 2021
- Instrumented Buoyancy Loss Testing 5th July 2021