The 424 litre, 1000 bar (14,504 psi) hyperbaric test chamber utilises our popular quick-access breech lock closure and has multiple connections, ports and penetrations, along with internal tooling for component testing along with pressure vessel heat transfer jackets and a closure/ product change-out support frame.
This fully automated high pressure testing system is designed to operate between -20°C and +50°C with pre-defined programmable functions capable of testing in accordance with customer-specific specifications required for their rigorous test regimes.
– Development qualification acceptance of pressure resistant enclosure
– Qualification of high pressure electrical and optical connectors
– Qualification of windows
– Underwater electrical and optical cable testing
– Development of acceptance qualification of different electric motors with measurement
– Study the behaviour under pressure of different materials
– Study the behaviour of living marine organisms
Our experienced engineers installed and commissioned the system and delivered operator training with a full high pressure system package walkthrough including equipment description and functionality, along with essential pressure system safety procedures, practical activities and demonstrations.