All new KW Designed Solutions pressure equipment is issued with a recommended service & maintenance proposal.
Where service & maintenance is required for older, used or another manufacturer’s pieces of equipment; prior to agreement of a service & maintenance contract, an initial inspection will be carried out and a Preliminary Inspection Report (PIR) raised.
The PIR will detail the system specification, equipment age, uses and operational environment. We will then generate a recommendation list of servicing & maintenance activities, as well as a list of spares.
We will draft together an agreement based on one, two or three year service interval periods; which will be accompanied by a quotation and a recommended list of spares to be procured prior to the first service interval.
Generally, the following service & maintenance activities are performed:
- Carry Out a Full System SAT Site Acceptance Test
- Identify & Report Any Further Additional Corrective or Preventative Actions Needed
- Isolate & Clean Down of The Equipment
- Overall Equipment Inspection to Identify Defects Such as Damaged Parts, Corrosion or Leaks
- Provide A Comprehensive Service Report Signed Off by A KW Designed Solutions Appointed Person
- Replacement of Fluid Cleanliness Filters, Seals & Any Other Defective or Damaged Parts
- Review of System Operation & Performance Against Tolerances & Specification
Further guidance on regulation 11 (Operation) and regulation 12 (Maintenance) of the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 is given in the Approved Code of Practice Safety of pressure systems.
We can supply a full range of spare parts for pressure vessels, pressure control systems & other pieces of pressure equipment:
- Fittings & Adaptors
- Flow Switches & Sensors
- LP & HP Pumps
- LP & HP Valves
- Pressure Gauges & Transducers
- Pressure Relief Valves PRV’s
- Pump Service Kits
- Seals & Back-Up-Rings
- Valve Seat Kits
- 24hr Callout Response
KW Designed Solutions has a global support team of trained & certified service technicians. They are available on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ensuring any downtime is kept to an absolute minimum.